Friday, February 1, 2008

Apple and OS bugs

Monty is annoyed…...

Monty: I started using it to edit the videos I'd shot. I upgraded to Final Cut Express. And to Leopard version 10.4.1 same time. Then this loud buzzing noise started and nothing worked.

Taffy: Eeerh.

Monty: They said download the upgrade to Leopard 10.5.1. I did but the buzzing and nothing working coninued.

Taffy: Bit poor for a system that prides itself on its usability.

Monty: It's still within the 90 day warranty. Probably a software issue that I'm too dumb to figure out but I'll return it as a hardware issue and maybe they'll take a look at it.

Taffy: It'll be 90 days until you get it back.

Monty: That doesn't worry me. The Windows machines I built myself are all still working. Ha. So much for design!
...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home