Saturday, January 26, 2008

I am who I am

Eddy, who wants an identity, declares he is going public to his friend Anthony, who prefers to remain anonymous.

...

Anthony: I can’t understand why. The internet’s a dangerous place. You put your real name up there on your blog and someone might steal it.

Eddy: If I were younger than 50, and had a career at stake, that might deter me. The way I see it, is if you feel confident about yourself, you go ahead and tell the world. This is who I am.

Anthony: I am who I am?

Eddy: Exactly. The young don’t want to be older than they are. And old people mostly don’t go around stealing identities. And anyway, people are tiring of avatars and getting more interested in real people.

...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home