Sunday, January 27, 2008

365

About to write about covers or context or something beginning with “c”, Barry’s memory is jogged by Blogspot Dashboard: “364 posts to date”.

...

Barry: 364. If I post today, that’s 365. 365!

The Cat: [Yawn]

Barry: Don’t you realize what that means? It means I have kept it up for a whole year.

The Cat: [Blinks]

Barry: Sometimes I surprise myself. Never thought I could stick at it this long. Finding something new to say every day.

The Cat: [Meow]

Barry: Okay, so it wasn’t all new. Reality regurgitated, rehashed, perhaps restated. And a couple of days off. But they were because there was no Internet connection. To make up I sometimes posted twice a day.

Cat leaves.

Barry: No readers, never mind. The blog is the witness to my existence.

...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home