Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ha ha


The other day I was making a film of an architect explaining the concepts of a house he designed in 1952.

I remember. The one where the people are downsizing their housing.

That and the fact that they are moving into an old people’s community. But I was backing away from the house to get a photograph of the whole structure. And I backed and backed, and suddenly went flat on my back down a ha ha.

A ha ha.

Aha! See you don’t know what one is either! I didn’t, until I fell down it. And I had to ask the architect why he he was laughing, I might have been hurt, and he said he wasn't laughing, that where I had fallen was a 'ha ha.' It functions as a fence to stop animals in particular from straying onto your land. Only instead of a fence, it’s really more like a ditch.

So you fell in a ditch.

And went flat on my back into a cowpat.

Ooh. Ha ha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home