Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fish massage

Helen and Hans, on holiday, are discovering new experiences during the Olympic Games.
...
Helen: Those Chinese. They’ve got this thing, fish massage.

Hans: Fish massage? You mean foot massage?

Helen: No, fish. They bring a bowl of water, and there they are, fish swimming around.

Hans: Big?

Helen: Some big, some small. They nibble your feet. It’s great. There was this kid next to me, 9 or 10 I’d say, and he was clearly enjoying it and I was joking him and saying “Still got all your toes? Better count ‘em.” And he pulls out his foot and goes, “Ja, 1-2-3-4-5-6.”

Hans: Six?

Helen: I didn’t realize. I was mortified. Tried to become invisible, but he didn’t seem to mind.
...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home