Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lost ticket

Jeffrey is learning German.
...
Jeffrey: Ich habe mine Fakarte verloren.

Lorna: What?

Jeffrey: I’ve lost my ticket. Just practicing. I’m sure that’s the first sentence I’ll need on the train in Germany next week.

Lorna: A needs-driven analysis of language learning?

Jeffrey: Good book this. User friendly. Decent art work. Speech balloons. Subtitles. Transliterations. Not a bad book for learning a language.

Lorna: Multimedia?

Jeffrey: And it’s old. Published 1982.

Lorna: Pre-internet? Ahead of its time.
...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Zen said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyyemAY7ERM&feature=related

I know its French, not German, but still. There we have it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home