Friday, June 20, 2008

Traffic cop

Victim is pulled over by cop near Atiamuri.
...
Cop: Good evening sir. Do you have any idea of how fast you were going?
Victim: 96, sir.
Cop: I clocked you at 109.
Victim: Impossible, sir, I back off soon as I go over 95. I know the limit’s an even hundred.
Cop: I’m sorry sir, there was no other traffic, and I clocked you at 109.
Victim: Shall I step out of the car? Sir?
Cop: Just give me your licence.
Victim: That could be a little difficult. It’s in the trunk.
Cop: Stay where you are.
Victim: How long?
Cop: Long as it takes for me to get back up. You’re not carrying your licence on you.
Victim: Can I call my lawyer? Sir?
Cop: Sorry sir. No cell phone use is allowed.
Victim: I’m not phoning while driving.
Cop: Enough! You’re under arrest. Stay where you are. Don’t move.
Victim: So much as a finger?
Cop: That’ll be life sentence.
Victim: Hmm. Cop, prosecution, judge, all rolled into one!
...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home