Sunday, June 29, 2008

Missing a posting

Isaac misses a posting.

...

Isaac: So I wake up at 12:50 AM, crashed over the keyboard, and realize I didn’t post a blog entry before midnight.

Eric: And you can’t backdate a blog posting.

Isaac: There may be a way but I don’t know it. I prefer to use the midnight cutoff as a kind of self discipline to write something every day.

Eric: Crashing at the computer is a good reason to skip isn’t it?

Isaac: I only skip if I’m nowhere near a computer or I’ve been called to the bedside of someone expiring. Anyway, I go to bed furious because I fell asleep before I’d posted.

Eric: Sad.

Isaac: But then this morning I turn on the computer and find, by crikey, there’s yesterday’s blogpost. 11:34 PM. I must have posted then crashed for an hour.

Eric: No recollection?

Isaac: Not the faintest. None at all.

...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home