Sunday, June 3, 2007

Timing a presentation

I don’t like these overhead lights that obliterate the screen. That’s why I’ve taken out the fluorescent tube.

And using it as a pointer?


They didn’t give us any chalk, let alone a fancy red laser pointer. I’m a can-do guy, hence this. Anyway, as I was saying, the 70s were an age of reductionism, the 80s were years of constructivism, now we are in the age of aquarius, connecting with everyone, student to student, teacher to student…


What are your thoughts on the impact of technology on learning?


Early adopters thrive, last 10% never get it, forget them.

Excuse me…


Omigod, is that the time? This is only slide 24. I - I’ve got 98 slides. Okay, I’ll jump ahead. Here we go. Slide 95. Black boxes. In this end, out the other.
That’s it. We’ve reached wrap up time. Any questions? No? Thanks for listening. Lunch. Oh, anyone like to help me put these fluorescent tubes back in their sockets?
...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home