Saturday, June 2, 2007

Academic language

In the first part of the talk I will deal with the first bits. As the argument progresses details will be given. And at the end, there will be a conclusion.

Excuse me, could I just ask what is the question we are dealing with here?


That will become clearer as the talk progresses and I will come to that presently. It has been found that a lot of issues have not been fully analyzed. This leads to some rather unsatisfactory assumptions being made relating to the underlying theory.


Would you mind giving us some specific examples?


Certainly. On the one hand, there are those who support the view that there are only weak links between the various factors, while on the other hand, there are researchers who believe that there are indeed crucial links between the significant components.


What is your own personal view on this?


Some people think that I am in one camp, others are strongly convinced that I am on the other side, but I am not sure myself where I stand on this issue.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home