Friday, September 14, 2007

Tooth fairies

Scene 12 of The Tooth Fairies, an unfinished script about dentists. Anika and Britta meet in the plaza. Anika offers to share her new dentist with Britta. Unlike most films of the dentist genre, this one is not comedy.

Anika: I have a new dentist. He gives me no pain.

Britta: You don't go to Dr Moller anymore?

Anika: Dr Moller never talked.

Britta: That's because you talk so much he couldn't. Dr Moller told me, "That Mrs Bergman, she talks even when I am drilling her teeth."

Anika: I do not. That Dr Moller would never say what's wrong. My new dentist, he tells me everything, he explained all about root canal work with models and pictures before he started.

Britta: I do like it when they take time to explain.

Anika: And he has a beautful chair. I just don't care too much for the lighting in the surgery.
...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home