Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gianfranco Ferrè

He died on Sunday.

Died?


Brain
haemmorhage. Only 62.


Why you have an interest in him?


I have a bag of his. Designed by him.


Or by one of his designers.


It has a useful number of pockets. Its zips don’t burst open. The stitching is strong. And the interior is good green cloth.


I thought you didn’t care about brands.


I don’t. To tell the truth, I’m not sure if this is actually genuine. It may be a copy. Like it was made in the factory after 5 PM.


I have no interest in brands.


This man had an interesting career. Qualified as an architect, went into fashion business, worked for Dior, began his own company. Famous for designing clothes with an architectural quality.


So women went around wearing dresses that looked like buildings?
...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home