Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hospital discharge

Daniel is visiting his mother in hospital.


...
Mother: When can I go home?
Daniel: How do you feel?
Mother: When I came I thought I was dying. But that woman in the next bed died last night, and as she died, she said so many scary things, I thought I'm not ready yet, I can't face that, I want to get better. Take me home.
Daniel: Today?
Mother: Now.
Daniel: You have to be discharged.
Mother: Tell the nurse to bring me the papers. Dr House has them.
Daniel: You're sure you want to do this? He’s not likely to agree.
Mother: Whether he agrees or not. I’m going home.
Daniel: This is weird. This is the third time in a month that I've visited someone in hospital and they've been discharged on the same day.


...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home