Wednesday, February 7, 2007

SD card tricks

I had the following conversation this morning with Fred who uses the Internet but who grumbles it wastes a lot of his time.

Fred: Surfing? One moment you are reading about something important like a forum discussing free speech in China or the problems of autistic children or their parents, and then the next moment you get distracted and start reading gossip about some celebrity, or a thread discussing whether Tylenol or Panadol is better for headaches. And don’t get me started on how diverting YouTube is.

MM: Yeah, but you know you CAN be in some discussions which ARE quite useful for you personally. Let me show you something. OK, I admit it’s a BIT trivial. But you know I was talking yesterday about SD cards? Well, I keep them in a little metal case and I found last night that two SIM cards will fit in one SD card space. See?


Fred: Yeah?

MM: Pretty useful wouldn’t you say? Now you can travel even lighter. One small case the size of a name card holder can carry your memory cards AND your phone cards.

Fred: And if I LOSE that one small case neither my phone NOR my camera will work, right? Every solution brings new problems.

Fred always has to have the last word.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home